In table V: The units for the zeroth, first, and second spectral moments should be
, erg cm6
/s, and erg cm6
Regarding Eq. (A2): The second row should end with dE
the second × (times) symbol, on the third row, should be a + (plus).
The triangular line profile in Eq. (7) is non-zero only when
-w < ν < νk'kJ'J
The triangular line profile in Eq. (16) is non-zero only when
-ω < ν < νn'nJ'J
The last sentence of section 5.1.3 should read:
These coefficients include a factor 1/√3, which would otherwise have appeared as 1/3 in Eq. (16),
and they account for the angular momentum selection rules
- total angular momentum: J' = J; J±1
- j and j' are both even or both odd
- parity must change, implying that l changes from odd to even or vice versa.
On the left hand side in Eq. (5) the probability should have superscript i → all f
It is thus distinct from the two-state probability i → f
in Eq. (6).
Fig. 1, the upper inset, which concerns dipole moments: The vertical axis should display atomic units of dipole moment.
The numbers in the published figure (−30 and −60) should be divided by 27.211.
The numbers in the data file, which is provided as supplementary material, are correct.
In table IV the value of Ω' should equal 1 on the first and second row.
The value of Ω should equal 1 on the third and fourth row.
J. Chem. Phys. 130, 164314 (2009): (typos)
- There are three equations without equation numbers between Eqs. (B1) and (B2).
In the middle one of those (the one with DID) the right hand side should be multiplied
by a factor sqrt(2/3).
- In the middle relation in Eq. (B2) (the one with DID) the factor sqrt(3/2) should
The summation index V'
in equation (14) should be a lower case
On the other hand, the lower case v
inside the summation
should be a captital V
J. Chem. Phys. 115, 5427 (2001): (comment on parameter values)
The a, b, and d parameter values in table III are given with too few
significant digits to correctly reproduce the collision-induced background
absorption, especially in the fundamental band. Better values are given
| || a || b
| R0(0) || -0.208977[-6]
|| R0(1) || 0.628021[-6]
|| P1(1) || 0.419582[-3]
|| R1(0) || -0.331911[-3]
|| R1(1) || 0.275607[-3]
J. Chem. Phys. 113, 3641 (2000): (typos)
- On the right hand side of equation (4) the factor 1/(n!)
should go out.
- Third paragraph, second sentence on page 3643; replace with:
The signs of the radial wave functions
have been fixed so that they 'start' positive, going from r=0.
- On the right hand side of equation (8) the minus sign should be replaced
by a plus sign.
- On the right hand side of equation (22) the factor r should go
- The right hand side of equation (29) should be multiplied by a factor